Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Buy a 2015 Sales Planner PLUS a 2014 Planner and Save $4 with coupon: SAVE4
2014 is available in Hunter Green and Red!
It also includes space for Weekend Appointments!
Full Size 8.75" x 11.25"
Covers from January 2014 - December 2014
PipelinePro is an Appointment Book that is specifically designed for Salespeople.
What Makes PipelinePro a Sales Tool?
It focuses on the key factors for sales success:
1. PipelinePro makes Tracking your Weekly Performance EASY! Just fill in the blanks! By the end of the week you will have all of the numbers you need to calculate your closing ratios and to figure out EXACTLY what you need to do each day in order to hit your objective.
2. Know your Numbers. Each day record how many cold call’s (both in person and on the phone) and how many appointments you set that day. This helps you and your manager to see where your strengths lie. Some salespeople are more effective setting appointments over the phone, while others are better in person. By knowing which you are, you can adjust your tactics and increase your results. Knowing how many cold calls it takes you to set an appointment is important in order to calculate what level of activity you must perform each day in order to accomplish your goals.
3. Follow-up is what Makes or Breaks a Salesperson. PipelinePro includes a specific place to note your morning and afternoon follow-up’s in order to ensure that none get overlooked. Following up when you say you will inspires the client's trust and sets you apart from your competition.
4. Referrals are what set a Top Performer apart from a Mid-Level Rep. When you see how many cold calls it takes you to set one appointment you will start to realize the strong benefit of a warm referral. Dedicated, consistent commitment to getting at least one referral per day can double your earnings. Seeing the referrals section in your PipelinePro planner each day will help you remember to ask for them.
5. Record your Sales! Why? Because it feels fantastic!! Seeing your accomplishments written down in front of you every day will motivate you. It is also important for you to know your average sale amount. Keeping track of your commissions will help you catch any mistakes in your compensation quickly.
6. Track your Objective Yourself. Sales sheets and reports from your manager should not be solely relied upon for keeping track of your progress towards your sales objective. Often sales sheets and reports are a bit behind and you want to be 100% current at all times. Knowledge is Power.
7. Keep your Pipeline Report current. Instead of a monthly calendar PipelinePro has a monthly Pipeline Report section. Knowing the volume of your pipeline at all times is necessary in order to predict your numbers. It is also helpful for staying in touch with and keeping track of clients that you have already presented programs to. And it saves you time. When your manager asks for a working list, you will have it handy and ready to go!
Managers - Purchasing for your sales team? Bulk Pricing is Available!
Posted by Melissa Morris Coughlin on 16th Dec 2013
We love everything about this Planner! At our work we buy planners every year and I never use them because there is never enough room to write or I just dont like the features.
This one has great features to track all my calls. Which of course I have a ton of Calls! I am so careful about keeping track of my sales goals and what I need to get to my goal. This planner has all that! I have told all my sales friends about it! Highly recommend!
I love the idea of it having an app too. I just dont want to put it on my personal phone. If I had a work phone it would be an amazing free feature!